The Finest Quality
We have worked relentlessly to create the finest and safest hemp-derived products possible. Our products were crafted with love, made for our families, our loved ones, and you! Kentucky Crafted is certified by the US Hemp Authority, and all of our hemp-derived products proudly carry their seal. This means that every aspect of the process, from seed to shelf, has been heavily scrutinized and found to meet or exceed the strictest of requirements.
Our Kentucky-grown hemp starts with our proprietary hemp strains that have been proven to consistently yield high amounts of beneficial compounds, such as Cannabidiol (CBD) and Cannabigerol (CBD), while only having minuscule amounts of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Equipped with the best seeds available, Kentucky’s fertile soils, and state-of-the-art harvesting and crop processing technologies, our family farmers who have been pioneers in agriculture for generations produce organically-grown hemp of unmatched purity and quality.
From there, our extracts and finished products are produced in food-grade facilities that are FDA certified and inspected, accredited against the British Retail Consortium (BRC) Issue 8 Standard for food safety, and are accredited against Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). All of our finished products are non-GMO, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and contain no synthetics or dyes.
For every batch of our products that meet or exceed our internal standards and lab testing requirements, we send off samples to a leading independent third-party lab for analysis. They specialize in testing cannabis for potency, pesticides, molds, heavy metals, and other contaminants, including too much THC. For every sample tested, we receive a batch report detailing their findings. Only batches meeting or exceeding our high standards will be made available.
- Organically Grown Hemp
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on our plants are 100% organic.
- Organic Botanicals
- No Synthetics or Dyes
- Adults apply one (1) full pump of cream (1mL) to desired area and rub or massage until thoroughly absorbed.
- Increase or decrease frequency as necessary.
- Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a medical doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.